I received the girls application Study Bible from Tyndale Network to read and look over then write a review about it. I can tell you this 1505 page Bible is like non other. Now first off it is a grape color with a butterfly on the cover that wraps from the front around the spine and then onto the back, just gorgeous. But is that why you buy this book, because it is pretty? No, that is why you buy those shoes. This Bible says it is for the girls from 11 years old and up, well let me tell you this. The way this study Bible is written it really explains in more simple terms what is really going on. It gives you examples in modern terms so we all can relate to what they are saying. I guess what I'm saying is they have changed the wording around in the passages into more simple terms that I can understand much better. There is no way you can get lost or confused, they have it very well organized. Also it is broken down into sections like the lives of the Famous Women, good and bad, in the Bible. There are also actual survivor stories from girls that made it through situations that you might find yourself in some time, it tells you in what part of the Bible they found their strength and answers. Actually, this entire book is such a delight to just open anywhere and start reading because it is explained so well you will automatically know where you are and be hooked on their style of explaining it. I would recommend this to any young girl that is full of questions and needs some help finding the answers, or even to anyone like me, 60 years old and enjoys a great book......and still needs some answers.
By Their Fruits...
21 hours ago













Gosh you read fast! They all sound like interesting books.
ReplyDelete