Worm Facing Front Small stack of books Scared Worm Facing FRONT

Monday, September 20, 2010

GIVEAWAY--GIVEAWAY-GIVEAWAY

Okay get the popcorn and drinks ready because we are having a movie giveaway.  Did you read my last review about "The Least Among You" ?  Well, I received another copy for me to use as a giveaway prize-----SO that's what we are going to do!!  This is going to be run just like most of these are,  you get a chance if you:

1.  Are a Follower or become a new Follower and leave a comment now---1 chance
2.  Blog about this on your blog and come back and give me a link to it--1 chance
3.  Place my button on your blog and come back and give me a link to it--1chance

So there are 3 ways that you can get 3 chances, how's that for a Giveaway??? This will start right now, September 20, 2010 and will end at midnight on October 10, 2010, so make sure I have a way to reach you or the prize will go to the next chosen person.  You will have 48 hours after your name is chosen to  check back in with me.  So let's begin,  OKAY !!  Start your engines people and let them  ROAR!!

3 comments:

  1. oh yA! i'm in!
    I'm a follower.
    I have your button.
    I heart your blog.
    Maybe that should have been 3 entries? you know where to find me girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie, I really wanted to read that book after your review so I hope I win it! I'm a follower of course and I've had your button on my sidebar since I started a blog.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara
    (You know how to reach me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very generous, I must admit I haven't put a lot of books on my site, but I do have many many boxes of them and just keep on buying.. Thanks for joining in on my blog..
    pat in tas :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came by, tell me what you think about this place. I also would like to visit you, where did you come from?