If you own only one book about quilting it should be this one. It has everything in it and explains in great detail how to do each trick of the trade. I have several Quilting Books and Magazines from very special artists and let me tell you I wish I would have found this book first. It certainly would have saved me a great deal of money.........or I would have just spent it all on fabric. Who knows!!!
It starts out with all the instruments and equipments you will need, then it tells you what you will learn one section at a time. Naturally it sounds a little overwhelming but it really isn't. It also tells you how to see how much fabric you would need for a certain section which is very helpful since the really nice fabric is not cheap you know.
It also has lots of how to pictures to help you along. As you can see I just can't quit talking about this book. I think I need to go sit down with my cup of coffee and go over it all again.
As usual this book was given to me from FSB Associates in return of my honest feelings about this book. If I could afford it I would give it to any person just starting out. In return for this book I was to write a review of this book and I have done that. You will enjoy this one.
By Their Fruits...
20 hours ago













No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad you came by, tell me what you think about this place. I also would like to visit you, where did you come from?