Talking with an author like Susanne Lakin, you might have your doubts. But when it came time for me to use my own brain, I ignored every negative word Susanne had to say, because she was just wrong. And I agree with what authors like Francine Rivers, Jerry Jenkins and Bodie Thoene had to say. They believe in the talent that was put on paper, and I do too! This girl has what it takes to write a great book, and then back it up with a 2nd one, and you don't want to miss "Bound by Guilt," so don't!
Meet a life where a last name like Gold doesn't exactly glitter as such. That would be young Roxi. Simply to be accepted, that's all she wants, and the things she does are not the right way to get attention. She steals rare books with a young man named Diego, and a woman named Irene, and they go to great lengths to get what they want!
Abby Dawson is a cop with a rough edge to her at times. She does her job well, but she doesn't like it. Around the same time her brother is gunned down, she happens to get suspended without pay from her job for showing that rough edge to the Mayor's wife. But needless to say, somebody is going to pay for what happened to her brother. He had his dreams, and just like that, they are gone and done with. York now, but I'm sticking with my people! C.J. Darlington is definitely one of my people. And she's done more to earn my respect with just two books than some authors do in a lifetime. Way to go!!
The paths of Roxi and Abby will eventually cross. What will happen?
You can see the work that Darlington puts into her books. She is no slouch. She might be a newer author, but handles the task at hand like a true master! I don't care what some people might say, because I really enjoy getting lost in what this new, young talent has to offer. It is more than good enough for me.
By Their Fruits...
20 hours ago













No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad you came by, tell me what you think about this place. I also would like to visit you, where did you come from?