Isadora "Issy" Presley suffers from PTSD after witnessing a family tragedy. Plagued with the fear of leaving her home and safety of her backyard, she becomes a secret radio host for a talk show called My Foolish Heart. She gives advice on love and romance, but one caller The Boy Next Door steals her heart. Little do either of them know, they're next door neighbors. Caleb Knight aka The Boy Next Door, has just moved to Deep Haven to settle in to the small town and maybe win the coaching position. It's his chance to feel normal after his own tragedy from the war in Iraq. The question is, can these two push past their fears to find the perfect love? And what is perfect love?
My Foolish Heart is a heart pounding romance that explores deep fears and how to overcome them through the perfect love of Jesus Christ. I couldn't put it down and read it in one sitting. I felt like I was right there in a small Minnesota town, from the dialect to the Walleye fish burgers by the shore. Susan May Warren knows how to draw a reader into a book and make them forget it's only words on a page. She creates an experience.
I appreciate Tyndale for allowing me to review this book for them! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
By Their Fruits...
21 hours ago













No comments:
Post a Comment
So glad you came by, tell me what you think about this place. I also would like to visit you, where did you come from?