Worm Facing Front Small stack of books Scared Worm Facing FRONT

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wanna Get Lucky?

I watched Deborah write this tale, and when she gave me chapters to read, was blown away. She had written two previous manuscript novels, went to countless critique groups, and written a humor column for a national magazine. But when she tackled Las Vegas, something magical happened: Deborah became Lucky and Vegas came marvelously to life.
WANNA GET LUCKY? is the Vegas we hope to find when we visit for a weekend or a week; slightly naughty, funny and a welcome change from our work-a-day lives.
Lucky O'Toole makes it come alive, because Deborah is Lucky and Lucky is Deborah, the hippest, coolest gal in Vegas.
Deb has already written Lucky II and III, and they are as marvelous as the first Lucky tale. Buy, borrow or steal this novel and come join Lucky, a/k/a Deborah Coonts, for a delightful visit to America's adult wonderland. You'll never be the same again.

I was given this book by FSB Media in exchange for an honest review written by myself.....I'm ready for another book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you came by, tell me what you think about this place. I also would like to visit you, where did you come from?