Worm Facing Front Small stack of books Scared Worm Facing FRONT

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

365 Items



Gifts to Make: 365 Beautifully Easy Ideas by Better Homes and Gardens is 216 pages of really good ideas of things for gifts. Needless to say there are 365 ideas in here but, it also makes you think about other ways that this same project could be changed just a little bit to make it into something else. It is a nice hardback book and has great photos showing you what your item "should" look like and how to get it there. This would be a great Valentine's gift for a dear friend or even for yourself. After all, you have 365 items and you are a few days behind so don't wait much longer. Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I checked out BookSneeze and decided to sign up.. I love all the selections you have reviewed so far, so I thought I'd give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new Blog Molly! I'll be popping in to see you!
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete

So glad you came by, tell me what you think about this place. I also would like to visit you, where did you come from?